Welcome to QCIT, please call 0086-189 2608 6559 for 24 hours service. Thanking you!


Indian High-Tech or Japanese Technologies

Writer: admin Time:2024-03-26 18:41 Browse:

Indian High-Tech or Japanese Technologies can provide deeper assistance to the technological accidents in United States.
A Indian Self-Making domestically produced "Radiant" LCA light fighter jet from the Indian Air Force crashed during flight training on March 12th, and the pilot ejected and escaped before the crash. On March 13th, the Indian Economic Times reported that this was the first flight of the fighter jet in 23 years, and the related crash accident was publicly disclosed.

Firstly, before the plane crashed, it had just taken off from Bockland Airport and was accompanied by another "Radiant" aircraft. The two planes were part of the "Indian Power" military exercise that day, and they took off to show off their maneuvers, that is, to release some decoy bombs.
However, who could have imagined that even with such a simple operation, the plane could overturn, and within 10 minutes of takeoff, the pilot would drop the plane and escape. You should know that Modi was accompanying representatives from over 30 countries to watch the exercise at that time. Before the exercise began, Modi was also vigorously promoting Indian made military products and giving a passionate speech.

Secondly, after the pilot parachuted and escaped, the fighter's flight posture appeared very stable. Nearby, there were onlookers filming videos showing that after the pilot parachuted, the fighter jet did not immediately dive and crashed, but continued to glide smoothly at low speed, flying a long distance before falling off. After the escape pilot landed, he didn't know if he was feeling guilty or really injured, so he lay flat on the ground. This is different from our impression of emergency parachute evacuation.

The fighter jet crash accident is extremely serious in any country, and negative reports are inevitable. There will inevitably be voices such as unreliable aircraft, inadequate pilot training, and lax ground maintenance. After this announcement by the Indian Air Force, we saw a full screen of praise from Indian media, emphasizing that this was the "first fall in 23 years". Not only did we not delve into the cause of the accident, but we also praised the "Glory" fighter jet for being "safe, reliable, and with a promising future".

The matter is not over here, there is even more outrageous!
According to Indian media reports, on March 22 local time, a bridge under construction collapsed in Bihar, causing the death of at least one worker. The local rescue department estimates that about 30 workers are still trapped.

On the evening of the 16th local time, a boiler explosion occurred at a factory in the Riwali district of Haryana state, India. More than 100 employees were burned, of which about 30 were in critical condition and have been urgently sent to hospital. Subsequently, like the incident of Spanish couple tourists being injured, and like most reports of uncontrollable accidents, information is blocked and no longer allowed to be publicly reported.
Japanese pharmaceutical company Kobayashi announced on its official website on the 26th local time that it is investigating whether there is a causal relationship between a kidney disease death case and the company's production of health products containing red yeast.
Recently, well-known Japanese pharmaceutical company Kobayashi Pharmaceuticals announced that some consumers have health problems with their kidneys and other aspects after taking health products containing red yeast. The company has urgently recalled three products containing related ingredients.

On March 22nd, Fukuoka Shipbuilding in Japan experienced another casualty accident. A chemical ship under construction caught fire, resulting in the death of one worker.
The accident occurred on the morning of March 22nd at around 8:45 local time. The Fukuoka Shipbuilding Nagasaki Factory in ShenHori cho, Nagasaki City called the fire department, stating that "the vessel under construction caught fire and burned internally," and "thick smoke filled the entire ship.". The fire brigade dispatched 13 fire trucks, and after about 6 hours, the fire was extinguished at 2:58 pm.

Afterwards, the body of a male operator was found inside the burning chemical ship. Fukuoka Shipbuilding stated that the accident site was located at the front end of the ship, and about 10 people were working on the ship at the time. Unfortunately, the deceased was a Filipino subcontractor in his thirties who was responsible for welding operations.
According to Asahi TV reported on the 24th, recently, a large number of sardine drifted to the coast of Otaru, Hokkaido, and the municipal government is investigating this. On the 20th of this month, it was reported that there were a large number of sardine hit to the shore by the waves in Otaru City, covering an area of about 7 kilometers, and some fish had rotted.
The local fisherman claimed that he had been working there for over 40 years and had seen such a scene for the first time. The Otaru City Government started cleaning up on the afternoon of the 23rd and called on surrounding residents not to come into contact with dead fish. In December last year and January this year, a large number of dead sardine and other fish also appeared on the beaches in other areas of Hokkaido.
Tokyo Electric Power Company announced on the 7th that a leak occurred in the contaminated water purification device at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. About 5.5 tons of nuclear contaminated water containing radioactive substances leaked from the exhaust port, with a total amount of radioactive substances such as cesium and strontium reaching 22 billion becquerels.
According to Japanese media reports on the 8th, the leakage of radioactive contaminated water from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan may have been caused by human error.

New 7 equipment accidents in the same country this month (March)

United Airlines has experienced multiple safety incidents in the past month.
On March 4th local time, a United Airlines flight was forced to return during flight due to one of its engines catching fire. According to reports, there were 167 passengers on board at that time. It is reported that no personnel were injured in this accident. The report states that the aircraft involved is a Boeing 737-900.
On the afternoon of March 7th local time, a United Airlines Boeing 777-200 aircraft took off from San Francisco International Airport when a tire fell off the main landing gear. The flight then made an emergency alternate at Los Angeles International Airport. United Airlines stated that there were 249 people on board the aircraft involved, including 235 passengers, 10 flight attendants, and 4 pilots. The incident did not report injuries to personnel.

On March 8th local time, a United Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft crashed off the runway and slid into the grass while landing at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, USA, causing the left main landing gear to break. According to reports, this flight carried 160 passengers and 6 crew members.
On March 11th local time, a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft of United Airlines took off and urgently returned due to a suspected hydraulic oil leak. All 167 passengers and 16 crew members safely disembarked.
On March 14th, American media reported that before landing at Los Angeles International Airport, the pilot of a Boeing 777 aircraft of American Airlines reported suspected mechanical malfunctions. According to the report, the involved flight was AA345, which took off from Dallas Fort Worth and made an emergency landing at the destination Los Angeles International Airport around 8:45 pm. A spokesperson for American Airlines stated that pilots reported possible mechanical issues with the aircraft before landing.
On March 15th local time, a United Airlines Boeing 737-800 aircraft landed at an airport in Oregon and was found to have a missing rectifier panel under its belly. The flight was carrying 139 passengers and 6 crew members.



WhatsApp: +8618926086559

Phone: 0086-18926086559

Tel: 0086-755-23091971

Email: info@qcitgroup.com


Scan the WhatsApp codeClose
the qr code